Friday, April 27, 2007

Hi :-P

Hi Everyone,
This week I have been babysitting my sister, she had 4 wisdom teeth pulled on Wednesday and has had a rough go of things.
The last tooth that had to be removed was grown into the bone and when it was pulled it flew out of her mouth and hit the wall. Poor Kim!
Also just as an FYI, I am posting the boys schedules for Baseball and soccer. All events are at TJE

Mason
Saturdays 9a-10a for the next 8 weeks

Marshal and Mac 10a-12p for the next 8-10 weeks.
Mac is hitting from a pitching machine and Marshal is still in t-ball, so we are super busy.

By the way, Kim is single and 20. She is convienced that there aren't anymore nice guys out there. I have invited her to come to the new sunday school class that is starting up this Sunday. Pray that she will come!
Thanks
Amanda

1 comment:

Jeff (Big Daddy) Salyer said...

Tell your sister that my youngest son corey, who sits by us at church, will at the clall also!!