Saturday, April 14, 2007

Happy Easter!

I am a little late in posting this as we have had a super busy week this week.
The boys looked so cute in their Easter suits, unfortunately I didn't get a great picture of them. I'll try again this week.

Macguines is growing up so fast it is amazing to me how much children understand. Macguines asked Jesus into his heart about 2 weeks ago, we have talked to him and although I never would've thought that he was ready at such a young age, I feel that he is genuine and understands his decision. He is going to be baptised at Church tomorrow. Praise God!

Tonight was the Last Call Outreach, Open Arms Shelter, Benefit Concert. I was so please to have been able to sing at this event!
I have said it before and I will say it again, if you don't know what Last Call is check out the link at the bottom of this page. They are doing some AMAZING things there and I hope everyone of you will get involved.
At church, our new Worship Pastor arrived and I was able to meet him briefly tonight before the concert.

Like I said we have been super busy but also super blessed!
That's all for now,
Love you all bunches and hope to hear from you soon
Amanda

No comments: