Wednesday, April 4, 2007

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

It is SO cold outside that my fingers hurt typing this. I just got home from choir practice and I can hear the boys playing upstairs, they must be excited about Awana's I heard they received a "jewel" tonight. Macguines had a good night tonight, more on that later.
Drason and I celebrated our 8Th wedding anniversary yesterday, yippee! We both had to work so we didn't celebrate yet, I think we will go out this Sunday.
In other news...... we have a new worship pastor (song leader for those of you who are wondering) coming in around April 14Th?? and we are really excited to meet him, I've heard that he and his family are about our age and have kids too.
Think spring and hopefully it will be here soon, I can't wait until this Sunday, it should be great, I was getting kind of teared up during one of the songs we are singing this week. In case you are wondering we are having 2 services this Sunday, one at 8am and one at 10:45am that's First Baptist Church in Heath (Big church on 30Th street) See you soon!

No comments: