Sunday, March 18, 2007

What to do.....

Something has been on my mind for awhile and I'm just not sure what to do with it.
Drason bought me a gift certificate to a recording studio for Christmas. When I asked him why he would do this, he said it had occurred to him and he knew I would finally record something if he did this.
Before we were married it was a dream of mine to record music professionally, I wasn't sure how to do that, but I went to school to try to learn. Long story short, I was in love with Drason, and very homesick, so I left before learning much. After the births of the kids I always considered that chapter of my life closed. Now I'm not so sure.
I began to sing again in church a few years ago. I really enjoyed it, I felt led to do this, and the people there seemed to enjoy it. Some of them told me things like "You should try to do this professionally" and I just dismissed them as being nice.
This past Christmas I was happy when I received Drason's gift, but also scared to death. I think that when things keep coming up there is a reason and you need to deal with them, so I feel like I need to try this, but I'm not really sure how to do it.
I have no music, no lyrics, just a few hours at a recording studio in Columbus that I need to use before December 31, 2007.
Ideas?

No comments: