Thursday, March 22, 2007

Busy today....

We had a lot to do today. Mason got to go to the doctor today. I almost took him with Mac yesterday, but he insisted he was fine. This morning he woke up with 102* temperature and said "my ear is burning". Poor kid!
Macguines had baseball and Awana's tonight. He is doing well with baseball, he needs to learn how to field the ball a bit better, but he tries hard. He is also doing well with his Awana's verses (he is up to red jewel 2-whoo hoo)
Marshal is also doing well in Awana's (he is up to red jewel 1).
I was able to see Grandma today, she is in room 203 at LMH. She is still in the ICU, but I was able to sneak her in some flowers. Her favorites are daffodils and tulips. Since they are in season I thought a pretty bunch might cheer her up.
That's all for now,
Amanda

No comments: