Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Just another day

Today Mom and I went out to the JCPenny outlet, she wanted new curtains for the living room and said she wanted to take advantage of my "artistic eye". I'm not sure how good my eyes are, but we did find some pretty things while we were there. I also got some good deals on clothes for all the boys (including Drason) and suits for Easter.

The boys had AWANA's tonight, they all have their vests now and they are so proud, our oldest was all about chatting up the pastor to show his off tonight. Macguines and Marshal have been working really hard to memorize their verses, they worked on them a little bit on the way to Columbus today. Mason needs help with his verses, but he is also doing a great job.

The boys are also in the children's choir and they will be singing this Sunday. Keep your fingers crossed!
Drason has the rest of the week off, being that this is Spring break week for the boys, and I think we may go out of town for a few days.
Well that is enough mindless chatter for now,
Love you all bunches and hope to hear from you soon
Amanda

No comments: