Friday, March 23, 2007

PRAISE GOD!

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for Grandma Keen. She seems to be doing well. I went to see her this morning and she has her doctors baffled, turns out they can not find any signs of the "quite possibly a major stroke" she suffered on Tuesday. Wonder why? Prayer is power! (Matthew 21:22 And all things whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." )
I have to admit that with everyone being sick it is easy to allow myself to get down in the dumps.
I had one last praise come to my attention last night, that I wanted to share.
It is amazing to me how God works, I am still awed each time I see it.

Macguines, our oldest, has been attending AWANA's and he is proud of this, not at all shy, telling the people in his life about it. (He told the doctor earlier this week) Apparently he went to school and told his classmates about AWANA's and about how much fun he had there. He was just telling his buddies what a good time he had. A boy in his class has a grandmother who attends First Baptist Heath, and she told us that she had been inviting her grandson to AWANA's for quite some time, but he would never go. This boy happens to be in Macguines' class and his good friend, and went home from school and asked his grandma to take him to AWANA's because Macguines had told him it was so cool.
So on Wednesday we show up, late (long story see previous posts), but apparently on time for God's watch, because who do we run into in the parking lot but the boy and his grandma. He and Macguines were able to be on the same team/group because he came in with Macguines and they both had a really good time. All of this because Macguines told his classmate about how much fun he had.
I feel so blessed,God is good!
Love you all bunches and hope to hear from you soon,
Amanda

No comments: