Monday, July 6, 2009

A really good read!


So many times books on Grace are very skewed to one side or the other.

There are many books written on forgive and forget, lack of common sense judgement and restoration no matter what the offense. There are also a lot of books written on legalistic approaches to grace - "How to" implement your view on others, and working your way to Heaven in addition to, or as a substitute for, grace. This book is neither.


This book is the best book (other the the Bible - duh) written about Grace that I have ever read - and I read a lot of books. This book gives real life examples that people will and have faced, and explains the main reasons for declining church faithfulness, failure, and lack of closeness with God as a believer - a lack of understanding of Grace!


I can not recommend more strongly that you get and read this book cover to cover - if you like you can borrow my copy =]

-or-
you can buy your own at Christianbook.com for about 10 bucks.


Enjoy
Amanda


2 comments:

Smiths Family Blog said...

Ok, I will borrow yours. Thanks, when can I get it?

Amanda said...

I can bring it Wednesday =]