Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Post #100 - Yipee

Ok so this is my hundredth post and so it is fitting that there be 100 things on my mind today, right?

Well I won't post all of that here, but I will say that in the last week we have had more unexpected things happen, difficulty with Drason's work, problems with the boys school and other issues than I care to count. Why could this be? Well it might have something to do with the upcoming Kenya trip.....hmmm.

I was reading last night in 2 Corinthians 5:6 " 6Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord. 7We live by faith, not by sight. 8We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord. 9So we make it our goal to please him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it."
And today these verses kept coming up "Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. " Proverbs 3:5-6

One of the good things that happened when I was young - in about the 3rd or 4th grade- whenever I misbehaved for my mom, she would make me copy a chapter of Proverbs. As an adult - I remember quite a bit of what I copied.

Please keep praying for me and for our family.
Peace out
Amanda

No comments: