Saturday, April 12, 2008

"Lunch Bunch"

If you have never heard of this, we are a group of gals who get together for lunch and fellowship the third Saturday of each month. No kids, no husbands, just girl time. Personally, living in a house full of guys (even the cat is a boy) I need some time out with my friends - and I am sure that you do too!
This is NOT an exclusive club - just lunch - and if you didn't get invited it was probably because I don't have your email/phone.
OR maybe I tried to invite you but sometimes the evites go to the junk mail folder.
If you would like to come please leave it in the comments here or talk to me at church, or where ever, and you are certainly welcome to join us.

Contact me for more info and PLEASE rsvp by Thursday April 17th!

Thanks,
Amanda


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I put on a dress can I come?
-Drason

sean said...

Amanda, My wife is in the same boat all guys, I dopn't know if she was invited but would you please invite her again she needs the Girl time just send it to my e-mail if you don't have hers. thanks your brutha Sean

Amanda said...

brutha Sean - I did invite her - she is "checking her schedule" So I sent her another email - I hope she can come

Drason - do you have a dress? Cause you can't wear one of mine! This is exactly why I need girl time :-)