Thursday, November 15, 2007

Update

Not too much to update about, but a few random things....

We are all healthy, no thanks to our dishwasher! We missed Church Sunday, we were all really really sick. Thank goodness we were able to figure out the problem.
I had been noticing that when I did dishes there was sometimes a filmy residue on them, so I was rinsing them and wiping them off with a paper towel. Apparently the dishwasher had stopped rinsing the dishes, and was baking on the dishwasher soap. So everyone was getting pretty sick and we didn't know why.....duh.
Anyways the lady in the ER said it would be faster to just drink the dishwasher liquid if we wanted to poison ourselves, um, very comforting but we decided against that.
I am back to doing dishes by hand, and everyone is feeling much much better, thanks to everyone who called or emailed.

Musical things are going OK. I need to record a song or two by December 26Th( I have a gift certificate that expires that day), I called the studio and they are pretty open, so, it is just a matter of getting people together to play instruments and going to record the music. Anybody play the mandolin???
This is kind of overwhelming for me, it is one thing to say "I'm going to record some music" It is in a whole different world to actually do it. Please pray for me and for my family. This is expensive, and utterly new, so pray pray pray.

Finally, keep praying for the connections ministry. It is so important that we reach people with the word of God. In reality, nothing else matters!
In choir practice someone asked how many of us knew a lost friend or family member who we were praying for, I think every single hand was raised.
It is so important that we not grow weary of doing good.

Enough for tonight,
Amanda

No comments: