Friday, November 30, 2007

Music News

Just a quick update on how things are going musically.
On December 20th I will be going over to record a few(maybe 3?) original songs. This is totally awesome and I am amazed by the people who have really stepped up to make this happen. I have been really blessed by several people in our church and they have been very generous with their time and talents.
Hopefully I will have something to pass around at Christmas, but it does take time to do this, I'm sure.
So for the time being, PRAY FOR US and my family, and for their families.
This past week has been especially hard, and it is really easy for me to get down in the dumps over stupid little things that shouldn't bother me. It really seems like the devil is going to do anything possible to stop this from happening.
Despite all this God is still opening doors, finding musicians, healing bodies, providing funds, and arranging schedules! PRAISE HIM!

Amanda

No comments: