Sunday, May 4, 2008

U-P

Mason comes in the kitchen today and is obviously very proud of himself. He says to me "Mom, guess what I can spell?" (At this point alarm bells start going off in my head - oh no what can he spell?, I hope he doesn't spell it in Sunday School!, I am going to kill his older brothers....) But before I can ask he says "Up you know U-P"

"UP?" I ask - thankful it isn't anything bad, and then he giggles at me
"Yeah mom, UP, get it U-P"

Sometimes it is really hard to keep a strait face around here.

Tonight we went out to dinner with our friends Sam and Amy and had a great time, always good to get some grown up time, especially with such good friends!

See ya
Amanda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time too, even if we had to have the little man with us, he doesn't say much, so we still did have good grown up time. Can't wait till we can go out again. Don't forget, Japanese steakhouse, for my birthday!

Donna Dear said...

do we get to go?

Amanda said...

I don't see why not :-)

Smiths Family Blog said...

Absolutely Donna, I hope you can!

Amy