Friday, May 2, 2008

Time to update

Lets see, time to update

We had a great week this week at church - lots of good missions stuff - very inspirational and encouraging, made some new friends.

The Boys had baseball, have baseball and will have baseball it seems until mid June.

Marshal turned 7 and received his favorite gift not from his parents - but from the Geirling kids - nice!

Holly is expecting her baby any day now - She has picked the name Lily - so lets hope it really is a girl.

I read John 6:22-59 in a quite time, then it came up again later when talking to a friend, ever wonder if God gets frustrated with you? He doesn't sound too angry He explains himself again and again - trying to convince the Jews. No it's not ok to be dense, but it is good to know that He is patient even when we inadvertently are.

Drason's business is coming along - anyone need a security consultant?

Overall we have had a very long couple of weeks but a very good couple of weeks - in short I can't complain - we have had all we needed, when we needed it - and sometimes not a day before :-)

Amanda

1 comment:

Holly jo said...

It better be a girl...I have 3D ultrasound pictures that they said guaranteed it was a girl...Lol!!
Yes, we have picked out the name Lily...had it picked out before we even knew we were having a girl...just haven't settled on a middle name yet. I am not stressing about it though. I figure after she is born and I am holding her in my arms it will just sort of come to me...

Hope you are doing well...it sounds like it!