Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

As many of you know, Drason has been working two jobs, what an awesome husband. He told me the other night that he reads this blog everyday, so today this blog is especially for him.
People think we are crazy, and I have to say they are right. We are still crazy about each other after almost 9 years, 3 kids, and so many ups and downs I couldn't list them all if I had forever to do so.
I don't know what I would do without Drason. I am so awesomely blessed to have a man who listens, who really deeply cares for others, and who has led me through this, sometimes difficult and uncertain, time in our lives as we look once again to see what God would have us do.
Many of you commented on the content of my blogs, you must know that without Drason most of that inspiration would have come out as frustration, not the other way around.
More than just the one who inspires me to keep going when I am tired, someone who cheers me up when I am down, someone who thinks how I think and sees what I see and understands. Without Drason I probably would never have come to know - really know - the Lord.
I love you Drason
Thank you for just being you!
Amanda
Days are just so long
And always filled up to the brim
Sometimes I just forget about
All the time I spend
On other things

Calling out my name
And I come runnin’ back again
To me you’re everything
You’re my lover and best friend
And my heart sings

You are my rock
one who always understands
And never questions who I am
And I look forward to
Everyday with you

I Love You

No comments: