Monday, October 15, 2007

B is for Bonfire

Thanks to the Cranes this past Saturday for the great bonfire/hayride/cow milking experience.
Which by the way was totally cool!
We had such a great time at the Cranes this weekend and I was really glad to be able to fellowship with our church friends. Someone asked me who my extra child was on Saturday, Macguines' friend is Will. Will's grandmother recently passed away and he needed a day of fun while grown ups straitened out a few things, so pray for him and his family. I feel so blessed to have a church family that uplifts through the good times and the bad.
I really hope we will do more of this type of get together, where kids are welcome, and it is easy to invite friends and family to tag along. It is way easier to invite friends and family to a bonfire/hayride than to some other types of gatherings.
I really enjoy getting to know everyone and meeting some of the folks who have been a part of the church that I really never got to meet. With 400 folks it's hard to meet everyone, and to remember everyone we meet.
Anyways, a great time was had by all, and if you missed it, I hope we see you at the next one
Goodnight,
Amanda

No comments: