Sunday, January 25, 2009

25 Random things about me....

.....I keep getting these emails about the 25 random things, a little silly - but I thought I would just post mine here and shoot 25 birds with one stone.

1. I love my church, family, and of course Jesus
2. I was born in Mississippi
3. I'm named after my Grandmother
4. I was a brownie thru a senior girl scout and can build a fire in the pouring rain - just ask Drason
5. My favorite color is metal flake dark blue (especially on a 1968 Convertible GTO)
6. I went to college in Missouri ( for about 1 semester :)
7. I have owned 1 car for every year I have had my drivers licence - 2 ford tempos, a dodge intrepid, a 69 chevelle, a dodge dakota, a dodge ram, a mercury sable station wagon, a ford taurus, a chevy suburban, a dodge durango, and 2 chevy impala's
8. My first job was at Wendy's
9. I studied Spanish for 4 years and I can understand Spanish, but can't speak it very well
10. I was trained as an operatic soprano for 4 years - I can sing French, Italian, and German love songs
11. Drason and I will be married 10 years in April
12. I've been to Kenya and want to go back
13. I am the oldest of 4 siblings, my youngest sister is only 17
14. My favorite pizza is Hawaiian - lite sauce - from Donatos
15. I used to counsel adult male felons - by myself, with one other staff member in the building
16. Needless to say,You don't scare me, I can kick your butt
17. Before that I was a mental health case worker - I visited mentally ill people in their homes, by myself.
18. I also went to school for marketing and worked for the American Motorcyclist Association - helping them market memberships (mostly to 40 year old men and lesbians.)
19. Anastasia is my favorite movie
20. I have monkey toes
21. I trained and showed horses until I went to college
22. I was an alternate on a synchronized swimming team
23. I met Chris Rice after a campus concert when I was in college
24. I can play the clarinet - very well, alto saxophone - acceptably, and peck at the piano
25. I loved being a counselor - but I love writing music and being a mom a thousand times more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I regularly visit your blog.
Keep on challenging!

Holly jo said...

Lol!! I got this on facebook from I don't even know how many people. It was interesting trying to come up with 25 things!

Also just wanted to stop by and say hello!