Monday, November 3, 2008

So you stop believing anything
think you can do this on your own
but it's only in that fated place
you'll realize you were wrong

You can talk to your ceiling
you can cry to your friends
but nothin's ever gonna change
until you get right with Him

Tell me how you're mistreated
how life has got you down
how nothing I say will change it
and make me watch you drowned

I could say I told you so
or try to fix your mess
but in the end it's up to you
and you say you could care less

the casual conversation
lighthearted fun and games
steal away the moments
when your whole life could change

So tonight my heart is breaking
As you go through my mind
and I wonder how you're doing
with the "I'll run my own life"

So I send up another prayer
to the One that I call friend
that someday you'll understand
what it's like to live for Him

But even as I speak your name
the tears begin to fall
I can't explain the way it feels
to love someone who's lost

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you.
I realy like your new picture.
88888888888888888888888888888888888