Monday, May 21, 2007

New Sounds

Hey everyone,
My sister showed me how to add music to my blog! This is so cool, or maybe I am easily impressed, anyways, let me know what you think.

To add this to your blog all you need to do is go to www.projectplaylist.com and sign up for an account. Build your play list by searching for music and adding songs. When you are ready click on the "add my playlist to myspace" button, as you go through you will see where it asks if you want to generate code for blogger, click to get your code.
Copy the code.
Then in blogger go to your "customize" link, add a feature, you will see where it says add links, list and so on, select the Configure HTML/JavaScript. Then paste your code, save your changes and you are good to go!
And if you get tired of listening, just scroll down- the player is on the lower right hand side - and hit pause.
Neat!
See you soon,
Amanda

6 comments:

Jeff (Big Daddy) Salyer said...

Great sounds! I love it!

Reagan said...

that is pretty cool. I'd love to hear some of your music if you can figure out how to get it on there. Sorry, I wouldn't be much help :-)

Amanda said...

Do you mean my music - like me singing, or do you mean like you can't figure out how to down load the music that is playing?

Reagan said...

ha, ha. Like you singing.

Reagan said...

ha, ha. Like you singing.

Amanda said...

Right now all I have are "rough cuts" very rough in some cases. Hopefully soon I will have something that is album quality, I will let you know :-)