Saturday, March 19, 2011

Thank You

Thank you God for a friend.  She didn't have to be my friend - she went out of her way to be a friend.

Thank you God for a loving husband.  Even after working all week, and teaching for 12 hours, and teaching another 12 tomorrow - he made time for me today.

Thank you God for your faithfulness to provide - In a time when so many are without work - You gave Drason a job in 10 weeks and filled 2 classes so that we could pay our bills

Thank you God for patient children with tender hearts - They try so hard, I am so impressed by them and amazed that you have grown them in the people they are.

Thank you God for a sister who gets me.  It is hard ot think of her as an adult, but she proves it almost everyday.

Thank you God for small acts of kindness - They touch my heart and breathe life into my spirit - that You would think of me is amazing!

Thanks you God for our family - they are such a blessing to us.

Thank you God for friends who uplift and encourage, and words that bring joy and peace.  Bless them, they chose humility to minister to me.

Father,
Thank you for all this and for everything else you are doing and have done in our lives. 
Amen.

Amanda

No comments: