Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Favorite Blog

I LOVE The Freebie Blogger you can get to her site by clicking this link  http://thefreebieblogger.com/

Why do I LOVE Freebie Blogger - um, well, because every thing she blogs about is FREE! 

So of the best Freebies I have received in the past year are:

Free subscription to Car and Driver - which I gave to Drason for Christmas last year - every month he gets the latest issue - no catch.

Free CSPAN "American Presidents Timeline" poster - seriously has every president, and all major US events and World events from 1775 - 2008.  It has been a GREAT tool for teaching history!

Harley Davidson Motorcycle Poster - 3'x4' poster was a great gift for Macguines

A&E Monthly educational magazine AND "The Story of US" complete DVD set - WOW - these sold for $12.00 an episode - I got them FREE =)

Finally, weekly coupon deals - NO THINKING REQUIRED - it really does say "clip this coupon in this insert, take it to one of these stores and get your free stuff"  I have received HUNDREDS of dollars in FREE and very cheap Groceries this year thanks to this!

So THANK YOU Freebie blogger!  And to all of my friends in blog world - I would definitely check this one out!

No comments: