Sunday, May 16, 2010

BEST SERMON SERIES EVER

Ok, so that is a big claim - but I think that if you listen to the whole series you will agree. 

In the past 2 years I have personally dealt with more problems than I ever thought possible. 

The house fire was just the beginning catalyst of some AMAZING things that God had and still has planned.  God didn't just allow our house to burn down - He burned down every area of our lives to rejuvenate and re-cultivate our hearts.  Sometimes the farmer burns off a field to get rid of the weeds and enrich the soil - I really believe that is what God has done in our lives.

I have shared this journey with some of my closest friends - they know by the changes they have seen in us - just how God has worked in our lives.  I do not have the words to express the things that we have learned, or the space on this blog to write about every circumstance, every deliverance, and every blessing.  BUT - the roots of what I can not articulate are in this sermon series.  I am posting links below.  I pray that you will listen with an open and receptive heart and mind and allow the Holy Spirit to have His way with you.

God bless the willing.
Amanda

http://www.northpoint.org/messages/free