Thursday, June 12, 2008

Quick Update

We went to see the house tonight, it is really far out int the country - but it is very nice and I think it is going to have to do for now. Here is a picture



Like I said it is really nice, so I hope that it will work out and that we can get moved in early next week. More adjusters tomorrow, they will be packing up everything we own and moving it out if it is savable - otherwise it is into the trash it will go. We haven't found the boys DS's yet hopefully these will turn up tomorrow.

Thanks for all of the prayers - keep praying

Amanda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo.....I have to drive around the country and look for a house that matches the picture? Ha! Ha! It looks nice from the picture-can't wait to see it. Hopefully we'll get your new address.

Amanda said...

We are still waiting I think we will be moving Thursday and Friday of this week - It is on Smith Chapel Road - I really don't remember the number - but you guys will have to come out once we are moved in - which considering the amount of stuff we have shouldn't take long :-)

Reagan said...

Wow! Sorry I haven't visited the blog in a while so I had no idea this was going on. Thank God you are all safe. The new house looks beautiful. Please keep us posted.