Sunday, September 16, 2007

Pray for our Family

Some of you know that I lived with my grandparents for a few years and we have always been very close. We will miss Grandma Keen, but we know that she is with our Savior. Her favorite hymn was "In the Garden" which says : "And he walks with me and he talks with me and he tells me I am his own, and the joy we share as we tarry there, none other has ever known." I can just picture her, this way.



We will miss her more than words can say.


Calling hours are tomorrow from 2-4 and 7-9 tomorrow at Henderson and Van Atta in Heath and Services are Tuesday morning.



2 comments:

Only Me said...

Amanda,

Prayers are out to your Grandma and you and your family.

Holly jo said...

I am sorry to hear about your grandma. Thoughts and prayers are with you.