Thursday, June 21, 2007

Great News

After much prayer we have an Awesome praise!

We have discussed Drason taking a second job for some time now. We thought that it was best that I stay home with the boys this summer and also important that I am able to be involved with their school in the fall. We have really prayed that God would provide us a way that Drason would not be exhausted and so that I could stay home with the boys.
We serve a mighty God, who knows what is best, even when we need to learn patience.
Last week my boss called me into his office. I currently work about 45-50 hours every two weeks and work evenings and weekends so that Drason or I can be with our boys. I was pleasantly surprised to hear how pleased he had been with me and he offered me a promotion, a substantial raise, and with almost the same schedule.
This neatly solved both of our concerns.
Praise God, whose mercy and blessings abound!

No comments: